2022-2023 After School Program Lottery Registration
The City of Las Cruces Parks & Recreation Department will accept After School Program lottery registration beginning Tuesday, July 5, 2022, and continuing to Saturday, July 16, 2022.
Registration for the After School Program may be determined by lottery selection at sites due to capacity limits. The participants selected will be notified by email or text message, on Tuesday, July 19 and the winning lottery numbers will be posted at https://www.las-cruces.org/1515/After-School-Program. The program is free of charge.
You can register online at www.las-cruces.org/play by clicking on the online registration link, or at the following locations during regular business hours:
- Parks & Recreation Administration Office, 1501 E. Hadley Ave., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center, 304 Bell Ave., 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Las Cruces Regional Aquatic Center, 1401 E. Hadley Ave., 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
*Program Locations (Subject to LCPS approval):
- Alameda Elementary.
- Cesar Chavez.
- Fairacres Elementary.
- Highland Elementary.
- Monte Vista Elementary.
- Sunrise Elementary.
- Fall Session: July 21, 2022 to Dec. 15, 2022.
- Spring Session: Jan. 5, 2023 to May 26, 2023.
- 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
(Program will be offered following the LCPS calendar, full days only.)
- Kindergarten to Fifth Grade.
(Participants must attend the school where the program is being offered.)
Registration forms can be completed online or at registration locations. No telephone registrations will be accepted.
For information, contact the Parks and Recreation Administrative office at 575/541-2550.
KMVR Magic 104.9- Playing Today’s Biggest Hits