APA Pet Food Bank on Saturday, June 4
Pet food bank this Saturday!
Our Pet Food Bank program depends on community members like you! We are always accepting pet food donations at one of our food donation bin locations located throughout Las Cruces. Things like Purina One dry food, Kitten Chow and Cat Chow, really go a long way to helping members of your community take care of their furry loved ones. We accept opened food that is still good as well as unopened cans and bags of food.
We also really need people like you to help with these types of events! In addition to the pet food bank, our current volunteer needs include:
- Foster care for at-risk shelter animals
- Fundraising and events support
- Volunteers at our facility and at events
- Animal transport assistance
- Marketing, PR, and graphic artist support
- Board development/recruitment
KVLC 101 Gold- 101.1 FM- Classic Hits