Sites Offering 1000 Free PCR Tests a Day Now Open in Communities Across New Mexico
The New Mexico Department of Health (NMDOH) is excited to announce multiple surge testing locations opening to the public this week in response to critical numbers of COVID-19 case counts and a shortage of available tests in New Mexico.
In partnership with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Increasing Community Access to Testing (ICATT) program will offer free PCR testing for thousands of drive-up participants free of charge, beginning Wednesday, February 2, and continuing 6 days a week until February 21st.
To participate in drive-up COVID testing, people must register prior to the event. Same-Day registration and appointment assistance will be available at the testing sites.
- WHAT: Free drive up PCR COVID-19 testing
- WHEN: Mondays-Saturdays, 8:30 am – 5 pm
- Southwest: LCPS Field of Dreams, West parking lot
- Southeast: Lea County Event Center (8:30 a-1 p)
- Northwest: EXPO NM
- Northeast: Santa Fe Fair Grounds
- HOW: https://www.doineedacovid19test.com/ or the NMDOH website: email@example.com and search by provider “eTruthNorth”.
KMVR Magic 104.9- Playing Today’s Biggest Hits